Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March defined.

–verb (used without object)
1.
to walk with regular and measured tread, as soldiers on parade; advance in step in an organized body.
2.
to walk in a stately, deliberate manner.
3.
to go forward; advance; proceed: Time marches on.

–verb (used with object)

4.
to cause to march.

–noun

5.
the act or course of marching.
6.
the distance covered in a single period of marching.
7.
advance; progress; forward movement: the march of science.
8.
a piece of music with a rhythm suited to accompany marching.


A few more hours as this month nears its end. March has been a month of letting go, bidding goodbye, and turning your back. FORWARD. ADVANCE. PROCEED.

March made me really feel bad. Not once, not twice, but a lot of times.

This month, I felt like a friend betrayed me.
This month, I felt like a lover abandoned me.
This month, I felt like a sister left me...for her own family.

To my friend, enough has been said.

To my lover, I really do not know it its my stupidity or my want for complexity of the situation that made me call you that -- lover. I must admit I was very much affected about the story my friend disclosed to me. It was about you. It was logical enough to think that it is the reason why you suddenly went idle in my life. Although you were already sort of near-to-be-kicked-away from life, but to my surprise you became a reason again for my so-called temporary highness. Why did you ever made me feel high again? I wish you never came back. 'Cause you know what? I was already beginning to really like you. But that story made my thought balloon of our happy thoughts burst...and now, gone.

But still, I miss you.

To my sister, I sort of regret those days I was not able to join you for lunch or afternoon snacks. You are such a wonderful soul. I wish we had more time to spend outside our multicolored home. Thank you for sharing with us your superb talent. Thank you also for introducing me to the music of your 'lover' in dreadlocks. Haha. Thanks, really. Loved the (ripped) EP.

Oh, and one more thing, I really envy your 'feature' of not getting fat or not having to worry about belly issues even if you eat A LOT. Haha. One more month, and you are off. Looking forward that you join us in our Pangasinan getaway. Let's go!

**********

A lot more sad stories, fail stories, and shiz filled up my March. No holding back. It's time. FORWARD. ADVANCE. PROCEED.

No comments:

Post a Comment